Ceramic Timber Tile
1. Material: Ceramic
2. Original Edge to keep the perfect wood grain in installation
3. 100% no formaldehyde, no transformation
4. Easy to clean
5. Ceramic tile sizes: 112mmx600mm, 150mmx600mm, 200mmx1000mm
6. Thickness: 10.5mm
7. Water absorption rate: 3.0%-6.0% for different designs
8. Good abrasion and chemical corrosion resistance
9. Resistant to thermal shock
10. Impervious to liquids and vapor, resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean.
11. High and low temperature resistant
12. Various colors and patterns are available, anti-acid, anti-alkali.
13. It can create the individual design for backsplash, interior wall in dining room, bathroom and kitchen.
Q1. Are you a trading company or factory?
RE:We're trading company with factory. We manufacture products by ourselves and we source from other collaborative factories too which guarantees a competitive price and product variety.
2. Who have you been working with?
RE:We've been supplying Mohawk, A.K.D.O etc.
3. How do I know your quality?
RE:High solution detailed photos and free sample will be able to verify our quality.
4. I'm a home owner and I need small quantity, what do I do?
RE:Please check with our sales team if it's in stock or if we have distributor locally.
5. Can I get a door to door service? Or can I get the tiles delivered to my door?
RE:Yes, we offer delivery to your door service, which makes your work easy.
6. Can I get a sample first? And how does it charge?
RE:Yes, free sample is available with freight collect or prepaid.
7. What if the tiles are broken during transition?
RE:All our products are insured our after sales will sort our reasons and will sure you'll be properly compensated.
8. What's the benefit for long term importers or distributors?
RE:For those regular customers, we offer incredible discount, sample free shipping, free sample for custom design, custom packaging and QC as per custom requirements.
9. Can you make products from our designs?
RE:Yes, we do OEM and OBM.
10. How do I make payment?
RE:We received paypal, western union and directly bank transfer to our company account. If the above are all unavailable, we will issue you a paypal invoice and you simply pay by credit card.